Leadership Programs builds the leadership capacity of Muline State students through the development of personal leadership philosophies applied to campus, community, and national issues.
We connect students with opportunities to learn and grow as leaders through our Signature Programs:
- Just getting started? Join us for an Emerging Leaders Retreat and discover your leadership potential! During this 3-day experience you'll get to know other students, learn about leadership, and have fun!
- Attend any four Leadership On Demand events and you'll be inducted into the Leadership Academy. You'll receive automatic access to other leadership events and opportunities.
- The Co-Curricular Leadership Certificate will help you learn advanced leadership skills, make the most of your involvement, and prepare you to market yourself to future employers!
- Graduate students have the unique opportunity to participate in the Graduate Student Leadership Institute. This two day retreat was designed specifically for this population and focuses on skills you can use to give yourself a professional edge.
Looking for more ways to be a leader at Muline State? Check our Recruitment page to explore even more options.
Two Retreats Offered in Spring 2018 (Dates Below)
Register today at:
Want to get involved on campus but not sure where to start? ELR has helped hundreds of students find their best fit! Build connections on campus and in the community while exploring leadership and having fun!
ELR is FREE to all students and includes a ropes course experience, networking opportunities, community service, and more. Please bring your student ID card to check in at the event.
ELR Spring 2018 Retreat Dates
- Friday, February 9 – Sunday, February 11
- Friday, February 23 – Sunday, February 25
Attend any four Leadership On Demand workshops per semester and be received into the Leadership Academy. No prior registration necessary, just bring your student ID card to check in.
Spring 2018 Leadership On Demand Schedule. Each Leadership On Demand workshop will be held on Tuesdays from 5-6 PM in USU 312-314. Topic schedule subject to change. Please click on the "Leadership Academy" link to your left for workshop descriptions and locations.
- February 6 -Leadership Facilitation
- February 13 -Networking for Introverts
- February 20 -Overcoming Challenges as a Leader
- February 27 -Public Speaking
- March 6 -Student Leader Panel
Saturday, April 14 & Sunday, April 15, 2018
Register today at:
The Graduate Student Leadership Institute (GSLI) is a leadership opportunity designed specifically for post-baccalaureate students. GSLI is a two day immersive experience that covers advanced leadership and professional development topics. At the event you will get to know graduate students from other departments (and connect with the leaders of tomorrow), get the benefit of years of experience in a concise curriculum, and boost your capacity for leadership.
Leadertrips offer new personal leadership development through experiential learning at off-campus destinations! Details and registration information to be announced for this new program premiering in Fall 2018.