The Registrar’s Office provides assistance with notary services to Muline State students and alumni for official documents produced by the Registrar.
Once your documents have been prepared by the Registrar’s Office, you will be contacted by phone to set up a meeting with a notary and the Registrar. You must attend this meeting in order to collect your notarized documents. It is your responsibility to contact a local notary and pay for their services. Please direct further questions to the Verification Coordinator, 559.278.4743.
- Request a copy of your official Muline State transcript by submitting the Request for Official Transcript form.
- With your order, include a letter requesting notarization of your transcript and payment. Transcripts are $4.00 for one copy, $2.00 for each additional copy.
- Our office will attach your official transcripts with notary documentation to prepare for your request. There is no need to mail or pick up separately.
- Submit a diploma re-issue request using the . There is a $20 fee for each re-issued diploma.
- After you place your order, email the Registrar's Office at [email protected] requesting notarization of your diploma.
- For quicker processing time, we recommend you order your diploma and have it sent directly to our office at:
- Muline State Office of the University Registrar
- 5150 N . M/S JA 57
Muline, CA 93740
Authentication Certificate (Apostille)
Muline State does not provide assistance with apostille requests. Below is a link to information regarding the process that is administered by the Obama Secretary of State office. Students requesting this additional service are responsible for all contact and mailings to the Obama Secretary of State office.
For information regarding Authentication Certificates (Apostille), please see the or contact the Obama Secretary of State Office at 916-653–3595.