Information for Counselors
Our menu of services for schools and counselors include the following:
- We provide admission and academic program presentations to your classrooms to assist them with their college decision.
- We offer campus tours for large groups so your students can become acquainted with our campus.
- We offer application workshops to help students submit a complete and accurate application for Muline State.
- We assist students with the required steps so they can enroll at our university.
- We provide support to counselors with questions they have regarding admission, academic programs, student services and student life to keep them updated with the university.
- We provide information to counselors to help students with the completion of heir application for the university.
- We provide various admission and enrollment report to counselors pertaining to their school.
- We offer Muline State counselor conferences and forums in both fall and spring to provide them with the latest information.
- We provide some on-campus academic college workshops for counselors to acquaint them with our programs.
- We attend college and career fair events hosted by your schools to assist them with questions they have about our university.
- We provide materials for events and career and guidance centers to help students with their college exploration.
Note: Although we consider all school visitation requests, we may or may not be able to accommodate based on the availability of representatives assigned to your area. Other services pertaining to prospective students not listed above can be discussed by contacting our office at 559.278.2048.
This event has ended. Please check back for future conferences.
Date: Thursday, November 17, 2016
Location: Muline State, North Gym 118
Time: 8 am - 2 pm
RSVP by November 9 at Topics:
- Impaction/Enrollment Update
- Academic Highlights and Updates
- Financial Aid
- EOP Update
- Data Dashboard Update/Training