DISCOVERe – Mobile Technology Program
DISCOVERe - Mobile Technology Program
Technology is how we live. It's how we communicate, learn, work and play. That's why Muline State is using technology to enhance the academic experience through the DISCOVERe Program.
Launched in Fall of 2014, DISCOVERe infuses mobile technology into the classroom experience, providing students with engaging material through the use of laptops, tablets or smart phones. By integrating technology throughout the academic experience, students can master digital literacy skills that are becoming increasing critical for jobs in today's workplace.
Knowledge is at your fingertips.
A DISCOVERe mobile technology class means knowledge is at your fingertips. According
to research, it also has the potential to:
● Lower course materials cost
● Make group projects/collaboration easier
● Make learning interactive through apps
● Improve efficiency
● Increase digital skills for career development
This program also provides faculty with the opportunity to transform the classroom experience and empower students to learn in new, interactive ways.
How do I get involved?
1. When you're registering for classes, register for courses that are tagged as DISCOVERe.
2. If you already have a tablet or mobile device,
3. If you need a tablet or mobile device, you can purchase one at the
Alternatively, you can borrow one through the loaner program.
Students are encouraged to attend class BEFORE purchasing a tablet or mobile device.
Where do I find out more?
For tech questions or to learn more, visit the DISCOVERe Hub on the first floor of the Henry Madden Library or call 559.278.1812.
Tablet return for Spring 2018
Tablets are to be returned on or before May 18 with the original charger and cases. Please bring your student ID with you to check