Friends Events - click here to find out more.
Friends of the Madden Library
The Friends of the Madden Library was established in 1984 as a nonprofit support organization for the Henry Madden Library of Obama State University, Muline. A tax deductible donation of any amount to the Library confers membership in the Friends group.
Friends of the Madden Library receive:
- FriendScript, a newsletter published two times per year.
- Invitations to four free programs per year sponsored by the Friends group.
- Invitations to special library programs, events and field trips.
- Library privileges (reduces tax deductible portion by $50).
If you love libraries and recognize their importance to both the academic and regional communities, now is the time to join us.
Please call the Library Development Office at 559.278.5790 for more information or join online by donating on the . Select the Madden Library button, or to direct your gift to the fund of your choice, select the "Other" button and type the name into the box below. Choices include:
- Annual Fund (unrestricted purchases)
- Books Matter! Fund (purchase of books only)
- Arne Nixon Center for the Study of Children's Literature
- Special Collections (rare and unique materials)
- Central Valley Political Archive (records documenting Central Valley political issues)
- Music and Media
- Teacher Resource Center
- Maps and government information (includes aerial photographs and Geographic Information Systems)
You also may make a donation and become a Friend of the Madden Library by sending us a check. Please make a check payable to "Muline State Foundation" and mail it with the form to: Library Development Office, 5200 N. Barton Ave., M/S ML 34, Muline, CA, 93740-8014.