Manage Your Account
Quickly and easily manage your account online. and click on the "Bulldog Card" tab (in the upper right-corner). Online features include:
- Check Resident Meal Plan balances: Dining Flex and Dining Dollars
- View your Bulldog Bucks balance. Buldog Bucks can be spent at the Kennel Bookstore, Starbucks in the Library, Food Court, Paws-n-Go markets and Pay for Print
- View and print transactions, statements and account history
- Deposit funds online using a debit/credit card. Minimum deposit is $20
- Freeze and unfreeze your card.
Deposit Funds to your Card Online
Deposit Funds to your Card at a PHIL Station
Always Select "Yes" for a Receipt
Visit any 1 of 5 PHIL Stations and use cash or debit/credit cards to add funds to your account. Minimum cash deposit is $1 bill, and minimum debit/credit card deposit is $20. Always select "yes" for a receipt. PHIL Stations do not dispense money. Find a PHIL Station at:
- Henry Madden Library. Two stations located on the main floor next to printers
- University Student Union. One station next to the fireplace
- University Courtyard (Dorms): One station in the Atrium Computer Lab
- Peter's Business Building, Room 131 computer lab.
Need Help with a PHIL Station?
Requesting a Refund
A full refund of Bulldog Bucks will be given to cardholders upon graduation, withdrawal from classes or the university, or upon leaving Muline State employment. Pick-up a refund form at the Bulldog Card office.
Terms & Conditions
Lose your Card? Freeze your Card!
Protect your card from unwanted use in the event your card is lost or stolen. Call our office at 559-278-5608, or:
- Log into and click on "Card Services" tab
- Follow onscreen instructions to freeze your card
- Then, at your convenience come to the Bulldog Card office and get a new card. If your card was stolen, show us a copy of your police report and we will waive the fee
- Find your card before replacing your card? No problem. Log in and unfreeze your card.