Dog Days Attendees
We are excited you are joining the Bulldog Community at Muline State.
By attending Dog Days, students are eligible for a Student Identification card, known as the Bulldog Card. Your ID Card will be needed for the library, access to transportation, food court, printing and admission to university activities to name a few.
Get Ready to Pose...
Each day of orientation the Bulldog Card Team will be on hand taking photographs for ID cards at two sessions. Plan to attend one:
- 7:00 a.m. to 7:50 a.m. in the courtyard of the Joyal Administration Building, steps away from the Dog Days check-in tables
- Again at lunchtime 12:00 - 1:00 p.m. in the University Student Union, downstairs from the information fair and lunch. Look for signs with directions to our location.
No hats, hoodies, large hair ornaments, sunglasses (either worn or on top of head), or clothing around the neck can be worn in the picture. If an article of clothing, or hat is worn for religious reasons it must be a traditional religious garment or hat.
Students need to provide a valid and unexpired government ID. Any one of the following is accepted:
- State issued driver's license
- State issued identification card
- Military ID
- Recent photo ID card from high school or community college
Can I Show You a Picture of my ID?
Paper photocopies or a picture of your ID on a cell phone is not acceptable.
What happens if I forget my photo ID?
Come to Bulldog Card, located in Joyal Administration, Room 156 (back of building) any day after orientation, and not on an orientation day to pose for a photo and get an ID card.
Student taking their picture during Dog Days can pick-up their Bulldog Cards at the Dog Days check-out table at the end of the day.